2011 Plastic Surgery Survey Reveals Vanity Abounds
Ever wonder how many people are getting "work" done? I'm talking physical enhancements of some kind. The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons recently just came out with results from a worldwide survey of plastic Surgery in 2011. Check out some of the results.
Number of World-Wide Surgical Procedures in 2011
1. Lipoplasty (suction assisted fat removal) 1,268,287
2. Breast augmentation 1,205,251
3. Blepharoplasty (eyelid lift) 703,610
4. Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) 553,399
5. Rhinoplasty (nose job) 478,023