Fire Breaks Out at Hospital in Sidney
Last Friday at about 1 p.m. fire broke out at the A. O. Fox Memorial Hospital Tri-Town campus on Pearl Street W. in Sidney, NY. According to Bassett Healthcare Network, it was a small fire caused by the failure of an air compressor connected to an air conditioning unit in the Laboratory.
The building was evacuated and the Delaware County Fire Department responded to the situation. In slightly over two hours, the hospital was able to return to normal operations. No injuries were reported as a result of the incident.