Top TikTok Dances Of 2021! You Know You Have Tried At Least One!
Whether you want to admit it or not, you have gone down the TikTok rabbit hole watching the latest new dance! There are days, ok, every day, I shake my head and think how ridiculous these people are. But deep down, I wish I could easily dance like that.
Have you grabbed your phone and your kids and started to record any of these this past year? If you have, good for you. My kids and I have tried, but half the time, my kids yell, 'mom, you are ruining it!' So I laugh and walk away.
Here are some of the top TikTok Dances of 2021 that I may have or have not tried!
- Stay- for this dance, you shake your hips and spin your camera around. It's one of the easiest dances on this list to try to do.
- Fancy Like- this dance has been trending for most of the year, but it even made the jump from TikTok to the TV when the restaurant chain Applebees used videos from the app for their commercials.
- Ski Mask The Slump God- the best way to describe this is to point your fingers, then pretend you are boxing. What? Ok, there are more moves than that, but I don't have any moves.
- I Like to Move It-Yes, Madagascar all the way! As I watch this dance, I am waiting for Marty to jump out the whole time!
Those are some of the hard ones of 2021! Let's bring it down to my two left feet and the easy ones.
- Siren Beat-the original video features a teen and his parents. If the parents can do this, you can, ok, I can!
- Church Bells, only six moves for this one, and it is all slow! Touch your shoulder, touch your other shoulder, shake pose four times.
- Unlock It- is all about whipping your hair around and shaking everything. Simple enough for me!
- Easy Dance-another slow one but easy as the title says. It might take a few tries to pick it up, but manageable.
Give these a try! Who knows, you may become TikTok famous!