Residents Reveal Favorite Ice Cream Shop In Central New York
Now that warm weather is here, we all scream for ice cream and area residents are flocking to their favorite ice cream shops. After asking area residents on the WZOZ 1031 Facebook page where they love to go for ice cream, many weighed in on this all-important question!
Ice Cream establishments mentioned include:
- Dairy Queen, Chestnut St., Oneonta
- Gilligan's in Sherburne
- Golden Guernsey in Oneonta
- Ice Cream Factory in Mt. Vernon
- Jerry’s in Fly Creek
- Mr Shakes, Rt. 28, Richfield Springs
- Polar Bear, 5212 State Hwy 28 S Oneonta
- Pop’s Place, Rt. 28 in Milford
- Sprinkles and Cream, Rt. 7, Otego
- Stewart's Shop in Oneonta
- Sweets n Treats in Sidney
- Sundaes in Grand Gorge
Is your favorite on this list? If not, add it below under "comments".