Otsego County Health Provides COVID-19 Update
According to the Otsego County Department of Health, yesterday 4 new COVID-19 cases were confirmed in the county: 2 are SUNY Oneonta students, 1 is a Hartwick College student, and the other is a county resident. Health officials released the following numbers:
- 686 confirmed cases linked to SUNY Oneonta (students or close contacts of students)
- 16 total confirmed Hartwick College students
- 34 active cases currently residing in the county
- county-wide: 848 total confirmed cases
- 1 hospitalization related to the virus
County health officials urge everyone to be diligent with hand washing, wearing a mask and continue with social distancing to stop the spread of the coronavirus.