Oneonta NY’s Fabulous Friday Features ‘Stump The Antique Experts’
Do you have something old that you haven't been able to figure out what the heck it is? This Friday from 5pm to 8pm, during Oneonta's Fabulous Friday event, it's very possible that local experts Al Bullard, Lois Herrick, and Bob Turrell can help you figure out what it was used for. "Stump the Antique Experts" is one of the featured events during Fabulous Friday and it's sponsored by the Greater Oneonta Historical Society. The weirder the object you bring the better or just watch the strange stuff that comes in!
Here are some other fun things going on for Fabulous Friday in Downtown Oneonta, September 20th:
- 5pm - 5:30pm in the Plaza: Oneonta Taekwon-Do demonstration
- 5:30pm in the Plaza: Senator Jim Seward will join Oneonta Mayor Dick Miller to announce special legislative funding to assist in a downtown redevelopment "green initiative".
- Following announcement - 7:30pm in the Plaza: Sargent Pepper's Phoney Hearts Club Band on the rooftop of the Red Caboose Restaurant with Beatles covers.
- Scrumptious Murphy House treats!
- CANO - art exhibit
- Autumn Cafe - art exhibit
This Fabulous Friday promises to be fabulous fun for you and your family so don't miss it because this free event is the second to last Fabulous Friday of the season. The last one will be on October 4th.