Oneonta Hometown 4th of July: A Tradition Of Family Fun
First Night Oneonta is once again putting on the Hometown 4th of July celebration in Neahwa Park, Oneonta on Thursday, July 4th. This year's event features a 5K COLOR RUN through Neahwa Park where runners of all ages get splashed with a rainbow of colors with the first race wave at 9 a.m. Visit www.hometown4th.com to find out more.
The other Hometown 4th favorite features are:
- PARADE beginning at noon starting at Foothills Performing Arts Center.
- 1:00 pm - 11 pm: ENTERTAINMENT, ACTIVITIES and VENDORS in NEAHWA PARK
Featuring a full schedule of music, juggling, bounce houses, bubble ball soccer, food and more! This year’s headliner is AJ Ghent, and his amazing blues slide guitar!
- 3 pm: TRADITIONAL COUNTRY AND BLUEGRASS MUSIC JAM IN THE VENDING TENT. Bring your banjo, guitar, fiddle, etc. and jam along!
- 6 pm: FREE BASEBALL GAME at Damaschke Field with the Oneonta Outlaws.
- 9:30 pm: FIREWORKS from Neahwa Park
- 10 pm: After Party with Cosmic Karma Fire Spinners and the Mopar Cams