Great Night For Fabulous Friday In Downtown Oneonta
Tonight, there's free fun to look forward to in Downtown Oneonta with the first of two Fabulous Fridays from 5pm to 8pm. Celebrate arts and culture with this Main Street Oneonta sponsored event and bring your friends and family to enjoy the following entertainment in the plaza on Main Street:
5:00pm - 6:00pm - The Oneonta Drum Circle will not only perform, but allow you the opportunity to join in. They have entertained us for years, with members of all ages.
6:00pm - 8:00pm - One of the areas newest groups, 3 Days Gone (Doug Decker, Willy Wood, and Johnny Banks from "Just Throw Money") allows you to relax, regroup, and relate to your favorites of the 70's, 80, and more.
Other Participating Venues:
- Michael Stolzer Fine Art – 97 Main Street, 7pm-10pm: Art Exhibit: Photography: Works by local photographer Jason Sexton
- Theresa’s Emporium: Art Exhibit: Manahattan based artist Irene Galli, plus test taste some delicious gourmet products
- Printigree: 155 Main Street, Suite D 5:00 – 7:00 pm - Group Exhibit: featuring various local artists: cool people with cool stuff
- Oneonta History Center- 183 Main Street 5-8pm - Strawberry Shortcake Social: YUM! Fresh strawberries, fresh whipped cream and homemade shortcake. Also there will be a mural unveiling at 7pm. Mural Unveiling – 7:00 pm. Don’t miss the second in the mural series “If These Walls Could Talk” – Jo-Ann Dress Shop.
- Autumn Café –Art Exhibit: featuring one of a kind Artistic Framing & Photography: JoAnn Chmielowski
To find out more about Fabulous Friday in Oneonta, CLICK HERE.