Fulton County Police Want This Man After Grisly Funeral Home Discovery
Police in Fulton County are searching for a man they say has been operating illegally, and unethically as the funeral director of Ehle-Barnett Funeral home on William Street, in Johnston. You won't believe some of the charges...
The Johsntown Police Department made a litany of disturbing allegations on Monday as they announced that they were looking for a local named Brian M. Barnett. Barnett, currently on the run, faces a whole slew of charges after police say they uncovered some grisly findings at the funeral parlor he owned and operated.
Get our free mobile app
The allegations are as follows:
- 3 counts of Concealment of a Human Corpse E Felon
- 1 count Grand Larceny in the Fourth Degree E Felony
- 1 count Grand Larceny in the Third Degree D Felony
- 3 counts of failing to bury a body within a reasonable amount of time Unclassified Misdemeanor
- 2 counts of Endangering the Welfare of a Child A Misdemeanor
- 1 count of Operating a funeral home without a license Unclassified Misdemeanor
- 4 counts of Operating as a funeral director without a valid license are Unclassified Misdemeanor
According to News 10 ABC, Barnett is the funeral director and the owner of the Ehle-Barnett Funeral where police said: "they uncovered human remains that were improperly stored and treated in January."
Police are looking for Barnett and believe that he may have left the area.
They are asking that ff anyone has any information on the whereabouts of Brian Barnett please contact the Johnstown Police Department at 518-736-4021
300 of these Majestic White Deer Live in Upstate NY!
Capital Region Cities, Towns, & Villages Opted-Out Of Marijuana Sales
As New York prepares to roll out marijuana dispensaries, the following 22 Capital Region municipalities have opted out of marijuana sales and businesses for the time being according to the Rockefeller Institute of Government. Cities and towns can decide to opt-in down the road if they choose.