Fire at Nader Towers in Oneonta Monday
Oneonta firefighters were called to Nader Towers yesterday. A resident in apartment 213 called 911 when an accidental fire broke out in her kitchen. According to AllOTSEGO, because the building is concrete, the fire didn't spread to other apartments in the senior citizen high-rise. There were no pets in the apartment, and no injuries were reported. The fire resulted in some damage to the kitchen and a little smoke damage in the hall.
This story provided in partnership with AllOTSEGO.