COVID Vaccine Opportunities For 5 – 11 Year-Olds Near Oneonta, NY
If you are a parent of a child aged 5 to 11 and you are eager to not only get your child vaccinated against COVID-19 with the CDC approved Pfizer vaccine not only for health reasons but also to take advantage of New York State's announcement yesterday about a great incentive, then you're in luck. Children from 5 to 11 who receive their first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine by December 19, can be entered into a random drawing to be one of 50 children across the state to receive a full, four-year college scholarship (including tuition, room, and board) to a SUNY or CUNY school and there are some upcoming local opportunities to get your child vaccinated.
Local Vaccination Opportunities:
- The Otsego County Department of Health will be holding a vaccine clinic for children 5 to 11 at the Oneonta High School gymnasium this Thursday, November 11, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. with registration required. This may fill up quickly so register your child now at www.otsegocounty.com/departments/d-m/health_department/covid-19_vaccination_clinics.php.
- Otsego County Department of Health at 140 County Hwy 33 W, Cooperstown, NY. Check for appointment availability here.
- Chenango County Deptartment of Health at 5 Court St, Norwich, NY. Check for appointment availability here.
- Walgreens Co. #17390 at 735 E Main St, Cobleskill, NY 12043. Check for appointment availability here.
- To search for other locations nearby with the vaccine for 5 to 11-year-olds, click here.
To learn more about the New York State vaccine college scholarship incentive for this age group, click here.
Top Toys Under $50 for 2021
LOOK: Here Are the 25 Best Thanksgiving movies of all time