Oneonta Hometown 4th of July
First Night Oneonta is once again putting on the Hometown 4th of July celebration in Neahwa Park, Oneonta on Monday, July 4th. This year's event features a new 5K COLOR ONEONTA RUN through Neahwa Park where runners of all ages get splashed with a rainbow of colors with the first race wave at 9 a.m. Visit coloroneontarun.com to find out more.
The other Hometown 4th favorite features are:
- PARADE beginning at noon starting at Foothills Performing Arts Center.
- THE TERRY DOYLE BATTLE OF THE BANDS - 3 p.m. Bands can sign up to compete for cash prizes. To register e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Carol at 607-432-0090 x 106
- TRADITIONAL MUSIC JAM TENT from 2 - 6 p.m. with Fiddles, banjos, guitars, old timey, and bluegrass. Come out and join in the jam.
- ENTERTAINMENT from 1 p.m. – 11 p.m. on the main stage.
The Horseshoe Lounge Playboys
Sergeant Pepper’s Phony Hearts Club Band
Cosmic Karma Fire
The Spectacular Average Boys
Laurens Marching Band and Color Guard
Hill City Rollers
The Steve Fabrizio Band
- Blendos Basketball League Games and Dunking Contest
- Community Kickball and Volleyball
- Osborne Entertainment Bounce Houses
- Adrenaline Zone Laser Tag
- New York Bounce House
- Dance and Martial Arts Demos
- Classic Car Show
- Arts and Crafts
- Food vendors
- Face Painting and Fun Activities for kids
- FREE ONEONTA OUTLAWS BASEBALL GAME at 6 p.m.
- FIREWORKS DISPLAY at 9:30 p.m.