Leslie Ann’s Favorite Peach and Pecan Salad
It's "National Eat a Peach Day" so I thought I'd share with you one of my favorite recipes involving peaches. If you're going to a picnic soon, this makes a great dish to pass and best of all, it's so easy to make.
Prep Time: 10 min
Serves: 4 servings
· 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
· 1 red onion, small slices
· Salt and freshly ground black pepper
· 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
· 2 large ripe peaches, sliced into about 16 pieces
· 1 bag of mescalin mix salad greens, washed and dried well
· 1 cup candied pecan pieces
· 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese or crumbled gorganzola
In a small bowl, add the cider vinegar and season with salt and pepper. Whisk in the olive oil until completely incorporated.
Place the peaches, lettuce, pecans, onion, blue cheese crumbles and dressing in a large bowl. Toss well to distribute the dressing. Serve immediately and enjoy!